As u R & What u Do

September 13, 2009

let's do some role play

Fooling myself with fictions,
I truly long for conviction.

I lose myself as I take sides
it is my sin and mine only.
Setting up an identity worries me to no end,
I find the way to escape life is to deny path of destiny.

Aren't we all fighting for a cause?
But if reasons are justified, where will we end up in?
How do we explain the source of our sensibility?

Going on and on,
proving each other wrong.
Claiming your righteous, wicked soul
brings satisfaction.

Hemisphere of where we breathe,
leads to destruction of life itself.

The paradox of simplicity,
what's really worthy is not much,
what's unworthy keeps you through the day.

I lose myself as I take sides
it is my sin and mine only.

It's the role I'm playing that keeps me going.
It's a mistake, but it's the truth.

]s$t[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home