As u R & What u Do

November 3, 2008

}F...aR...{ aWaY..... {

i’m trying to follow your gaze,
keeping up with your thought,
figuring out how you’re feeling

you thought everything is simple and easy
that you need not to fight for anything

you feel everything is safe and secure
you’re creating your own nest and shell

i’m waiting at the edge,
waiting at your door
thinking twice before knocking

pride and prejudice all mixed in one
messed up my conscience, and i can’t decide which one rules

but everyday i’m awake with different mood, different judgment
so how can i make a choice?

then as the day is ending and it’s getting dark,
i grow even more sullen and crawl to my own nest, isolated
we’re separated by distance and space
and i can’t find a way to bring us closer together…

my mind wanders hopefully it cathes yours,
but i still can’t find you at the end of my journey…
please find me first…

if u want me to be here,
please find me first…
i promise i will be there.

June 2007

]s$t[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home