As u R & What u Do

August 22, 2010

vague head

If I could go back to the beginning and choose,
I would jump in and take the first ride out
Because reasons are ludicrous
And everything else unfolds according to rules

What we are unable to comprehend is this unity
Separation, supposed to be an illusion, would never surpass reality
And yet, why is it the only one visible to the eyes?
Dreaming of a dream in the eyes of forever
I would not hold back to yesterday

If there was a day to choose
If there was a day to forgive
I would cut my head open and find the reason why

All the cords disconnected by my vision
I stop to examine the insanity of my sanity
And once again, if I were to go back,
I would not choose this body this soul
One with no heart nor brain, perhaps a doll?

I wreck everything I touch and so I run to the distant
The pain is real and so is the touch

With everything else
Forgets to breathe

I remember the time I was sitting on a stone
Wondering where my home was.
What seems real is a sham, nothing is as it seems
And I’m tired of the ambiguity
The imperfection of my imagination
Puzzles that can never be solved
A day without tomorrow, just uncertainty

Would I kill for a life?
Would I die for a smile?
I forgot the path
Normality escapes me.
Completely.

[s$t]

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home