As u R & What u Do

September 13, 2009

sweet nothing

I live in the abyss of truth,
never again coming out to the surface.
I've buried myself too deep,
too deep to ever rise again.

It is not a choice to make,
nor a luxury to have.
I'm chained in the golden era,
devoting myself to a purpose,
whispering sweet nothing,
just in order to shut my head up.

Do not dare to divert it from reality,
I am not here to argue reasons.
It takes more than me to follow this life,
my strength is ceasing to support my weight.

Blown apart to millions little pieces,
relishing the thought of an ending.
Eternity brings hell, my head said.

Fear and courage are not what keep me going.
As if I had a choice...

Don't we just love to entertain ourselves?
Fancy ourselves as beings with choices.

Fools...

]s$t[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home