As u R & What u Do

December 4, 2008

Caught in between

We're all looking for a way to stay in trance, believing that it's the only way to connect with our own being, with something greater than just being "us".
So many teachings, so many religions, so many beliefs.
There is no way in between.

This is my way.
I'm losing myself, trying to explain the root of my behaviour when "something" tells me that it's wrong to try explaining yourself.
That we should simply just BE.

I'm finally dedicating myself into nothingness and believe that philosophers are messed up, when other thing tells me to start believing that we all live for a reason, that there's some kind of light at the end of the tunnel.

So many differences, so many resources,
so many things we should not let into our soul and intuition.
But they come anyway.

When we believe we live in no fear, that we're simply blissed by living in waiting,
When times make no reason but we're fighting for that sole concept.

When one thing says there shouldn't be any contradictary,
and the other insists on describing the binary opposition.

Where are you going, why are we breathing?
Useless questions which only answer is usually to run away or kill oneself.

Caught in between.
That seems to be our fate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geraldo Maia said...

St.Quills,
From Brazil a friendly hello with my best wishes:
Geraldo

December 4, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home