As u R & What u Do

January 22, 2011

t.e.a.r.s

The wind blows my sanity away
Gasping for air,
hardly within my grasp

The chatters numb my heart
my brain refuses to cooperate

Let me know the end of tomorrow
Let me welcome it with open hands
What am I to this and that
My only option is to run away
My only wish is to run away

"To escape is not the way.
Face your fear."
The right thing to do
is least I want to do.
Leads me further from myself
just kill me with your thoughts.

Answer lies in the darkness
In the darkest spot of darkness
Where my feet bound and my hands cuffed

Closing my eyes, praying for pain to go away
Just a moment of peace
Not moving one inch, hoping for a bit of air
Let reality dissolve and leave me to breathe

[s$t]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home