As u R & What u Do

December 16, 2008

nothing but a spirit

The closer I get to the world, the further I am in touch with myself.
Whenever I can find the connection, I definitely embrace it.
But it is never more than a mere passion, or even less than that.

My hands are trembling,
to write means to scribble,
to whistle means to yell,
and to laugh means to rebel.

My aloneness has nothing to do with my surrounding,
the only precious jewel is the disobedient droplets flowing down my cheek.

What mine is not really mine,
what yours is never fully yours.

I'm fully clothed, ready to dash,
but my feet glued to the soil
The smell of sand and grass tickle my nose,
I can't help to spew my dirt.

What's blissful to you does not appeal to me,
don't you see?

Just like rain is nothing but water,
i'm nothing but a spirit in life.

I disappear as I focus on the crowd,
my light footsteps only prove how invisible this whole me is.

1 Comments:

Blogger PeRisH..pEriSheD..peRisHabLe..pEriSheRs.. said...

cc maksudnya apa??hehe..
Gubrak gak,,
Tapi bagus..cuma dd ga yakin aja maksudnya..

December 17, 2008 at 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home